I'm going to preface by saying I like to try new products. Not often, but maybe twice a year I'll switch things up in my routine because my skin just ain't feeling it anymore.Read More
1. Nars Kabuki Brush - This one is no longer in production. I've had mine for more years than I'd like to admit but it's the absolute best for contouring blush or bronzer. They make a very similar one that you can buy here
2. Rosebud Salve - THE BEST lip balm. I keep one in my bag daily, there is also another in my nightstand drawer. Can't live without it.
3. Skin Milk Body Wash - Light and refreshingly scented. This body wash is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It's really great for anyone with a skin condition such as eczema.
4. Bio Silk Silk Therapy - I've been using this stuff for years. If I ever forget to apply, or run out, I notice a big difference in the texture of my locks.
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - This mascara has been in my arsenal for a good 8 or 9 years now. I may have originally purchased it at the time because Sephora isn't exactly on the average college girls budget. But even as my budget grew, and I've tried virtually every hot item mascara out there, no matter what, within a week I'm back to this one. It's just THAT good.
6. Cococare Coconut Oil - This one I've recently discovered and am so addicted. I put it on before bed and I wake up so smooth. Its great for dry winter skin.
7. Pro Tools Curling wand - There are so many curling wands out there, but I purchased this one as beginner level but after years of using it (I even used it to style my hair for my wedding) I have no intention of upgrading. It's leaves me with the most perfect bouncy curls that last for at least 2 days. And you really can't beat the price!
I've been getting a bit bored with my nail color options lately (esp since when my mom saw the ChinChilly I had on last week she said it did nothing for my skin tone!) So while in Duane Reade searching for a color that would tickle my fancy I came across these Sally Hanson Hard as Nails glitter colors. A bit outrageous, yes but super fun and super Glam! At $2.99 it was a steal so I Bought a couple of different glitter options. I Think I'll be playing around with these all summer. Each color base coat you choose gives it a totally different look!
Here I have on Essie "Watermelon" as a base, with two coats of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in "Rock Star Pink"and then my super shiny Miracote fast dry top coat.