Oh hey there! Yes I’m back, let’s all just ignore the elephant in the room (Err blog?) Anywho! Moving right along, I thought I’d dive right back into this little blog of mine with some of my favorite pink inspired picks right now. Here you go...
1. Totally into the long taper candlesticks right now. I have a great set of some vintage ones that I really do have to dig up, but if you don’t have any vintage, these are such a great set, and a great price point for real brass.
2. Cute pillow to transition you from the longest winter ever and right into spring!
3. I mean is this not the cutest loofah ever?!
4. Pink sunnies. Need I say more?
5. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw my story praising this candle. I’ve since ordered 3 more. I may have a problem....moving along...
6. Purchased this lamp before Christmas and I still ain’t mad at it!
7. Gonna wear this on Feb 14th, just cause.
8. Move over big clunky wallet. Hello sleek, chic, cute and minimal wallet/clutch! It’s also blush snow leopard. I mean come on!!!
I hope you enjoyed this little round up. I’m going to do my best to be back more regularly around here! But until then, take a listen to this pretty sweet playlist my husband made for me on Spotify. Sometimes he likes to send me little mixed tapes via Spotify and being that this is valentines month I figured I’d share it with you! Enjoy!