1 cup all-purpose flour1/2 tsp. baking powder1/4 tsp. baking sodaPinch salt1/2 cup granulated sugar1/4 cup vegetable oil2 egg whites1/3 cup cosmo mixer OR thawed frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate1/4 cup buttermilk You can sub this with rice milk or soy milk or regular milk, but I'll be honest the buttermilk does them just right!Pink food coloring (or a little bit of red)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line muffin pan with liners (makes 12 cupcakes).2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.3. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, egg whites and lemonade concentrate.4. Alternately whisk in flour mixture and buttermilk, making three additions of flour mixture and two of buttermilk, beating until just smooth.
5. Add just enough food coloring to turn the batter a light shade of pink.6. Scoop batter into liners (fill about three-fourths full).
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tops of cupcakes spring back when lightly touched.COMSO Buttercream Frosting (or Pink Lemonade:
2 & 3/4 cups icing sugar1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature1/8 tsp. salt3 - 5 tbsps. comso mixer (or pink lemonade concentrate)
Pink food coloring
1. Add the butter, confectioner’s sugar, salt, lemonade concentrate, and a few drops of food coloring to the stand mixer and mix on low until combined.
2. Turn the speed to med-high until the buttercream is fluffy.
3. Frost your cuppy any way you like!
GLAM TIP: If you have limes slice them and use them a decor for the cupcakes!
I made these "lemonade style" last summer for my family and they were gone the same day!!! Super Yummy!